IT Support Team Lead – 1st/2nd Line/Team Lead/Microsoft
This is a great opportunity for an IT Support Team Lead to join a large automotive organization based close to York. As the IT Support Team Lead your role will be a mixture between managing the IT Support team and remaining hands-on, being the go to person for all technical issues with an Infrastructure team above should you not be able to resolve. You will be responsible for setting standards across the team including managing SLA’s, ensuring ITIL standards are being best utilized and that everyone in the team is working effectively. This is a great opportunity for someone who either wants a step up in their career with a future view for this role to become more service management orientated. The role is office based due to the nature of the business being within the key work remit, there may be an option to work from home occasionally but it is mostly office based in a Covid secure environment. There may be occasional travel to other offices throughout the UK but this will be expensed and be within working hours.
As the IT Support Team Lead you will have at least 4 years’ experience in IT support where you have been responsible for supporting users on a range of technical issues. You will have a good understanding of Microsoft technologies including Windows Operating Systems and also a good understanding of Active Directory, Exchange and Office 365. You will also possess experience in supporting hardware issues involving printers, laptops and mobile devices etc. Ideally you will have a good understanding of ITIL and have previous experience of managing members of an IT Support in terms of being a technical go-to person and ideally have mentored/trained junior members of the team. You must possess excellent communication skills and a positive can-do attitude.
IT Support Team Lead Key Skills
- AT least 4 years’ experience in an IT Support role and ideally some experience in a team lead/senior capacity
- A good understanding of Microsoft technologies including Windows Operating Systems, Active Directory, Exchange and Office 365
- Previous experience supporting issues with a range of hardware issues including printers, laptops, mobiles, etc.
- A good understanding of ITIL and ideally some experience of mentoring/training junior colleagues
- Excellent communication skills and a positive can-do attitude
- Up to £32,000 based on experience
- Free parking on-site
- Some flexibility in working hours
- Early finish on a Friday
- Excellent progression opportunity!
If you are interested in finding out more information about the role, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com