A Panel discussion between expert Internal Recruitment Professionals
Listen to our panel of expert internal recruitment professionals discussing how they have adapted their approach following the events of 2020;
Topics addressed by the panel include:
- how recruitment processes have been changed by the pandemic
- how organisations have adapted on-boarding and probationary processes including the assessment processes that support those
- how BAU working methods have changed
- the impact on management, motivation and support of teams
- horizon-scanning – the future approach from an internal-recruitment perspective post-covid
- identifying the good to be drawn from the experiences of 2020
Resourcing Specialist – Technology & Finance at Morrisons
Jo began her recruitment career at Harvey Nash, moving into internal recruitment at Jet2 and in a move that was to give a fascinating view of both sides of the fence, progressed during the pandemic to an internal role sourcing technology and finance professionals for Morrisons in Bradford.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator at Card Factory
Georgina learned her craft at Card Factory; following her degree she moved into supporting the retail recruitment, later progressing to IT, HR and Commercial.
Resourcing Business Partner at EMIS Group
Rebecca spent many years at Search Consultancy in Leeds before tasting internal recruitment at Mabey Hire and for the last 18 months has been the Resourcing Business Partner at EMIS Group plc in Leeds.
In-house recruiter at Medical Protection Society
Sarah has been in the recruitment world for over 8 years. After a brief introduction at Manpower, she joined Rebecca Leighton at Search, progressing two years later to Medical Protection Society where for the last five years she has been responsible for attracting talent across a wide range of MPS departments.